Sorry, posts delayed due to a sick child...
NEDCC Persistence of Memory Conference
Speaker: Elizabeth Yakel, University of Michigan
Links from talk on her del.icio.us site
* Access & Accesibility
- virtual presence, finding aids, digital imaging, MARC records
- ability to make sense of collections
* Differences between physical & virtual worlds
- create rich context! repurpose, interlink, multiple points of access
* Mediation to Collaboration
- commenting, tagging, collaborative filtering, bookmarking/bookbags
- social navigation
- "Developing Archival Metrics", UMich SI department report
- Google Analytics
Persistence results from accessibility, not access!