Here's my five (not necessarily library-related) blog recommendations; I'm violating some of the rules of BlogDay by not notifying the bloggers, but I suspect they'll live; also, these are not new, because the few new blogs I'm following are all humor-related (and not necessarily safe for work!).
- Lifehacker. Geek to live, baby - and get it done!
- Whatever. John Scalzi is awesome.
- A List Apart. A great resource on the neverending CSS hamsterwheel of learning.
- Stephen's Lighthouse. Always interesting insights on libraries, technology, and neverending worldwide travel.
- Because I Said So. Often-hilarious commentary from a mom of six. Not for the faint of heart.