...buried, inundated, overwhelmed...
* We survived the last round of reviews. Yay, us!
* The Time Traveler's Wife is an awesome book. Go forth and read it now. (Thanks for the loan, David!)
* Check out the storm that walloped Tucson yesterday. (Links to MPG)
* I think we're going to be able to buy our own web server, which is good since one of our main ones went down again today - arrgh.
* Collapsing hundreds of directory structures for a new file structure is eye-strain-inducing. Bleah.
Currently a gloomy 90° with 48%Rh. I hope it rains again today!