May 29, 2007

Oops, er, great!

So, apparently there is someone other than my mom (hi, Mom!) checking out my web site You Don't Look Like a Librarian - because this weekend I exceeded my traffic quota for the site! (Should have checked my home email address yesterday....) So, um, er, it's unavailable right now. Should be back up within the next 24 hours with a nice, improved, doubled quota. I send thanks to the Librarian in Black because I think the traffic spike is due to her mentioning it on her blog. (And this is serious, Sarah, thanks for mentioning me!)

3 comments:

Christina said...

Could be that we're all excited about your upcoming SLA talk :)

Ruth said...

heh - that would be SO great! I'm having a lot of fun putting the talk together, I hope to give the audience as much fun!

Sarah Houghton-Jan said...

You are very welcome :)