May 15, 2007

The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice

He's back... again! Noah Wyle is reprising his role once more as Flynn Carsen, The Librarian, in "The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice", aka "Librarian 3". (Nothing on TNT's site yet.) It's due to start filming in September of this year, in New Orleans. Gleaned from various sources and rumor-mills, it seems this time around Flynn is up against a group of baddies searching for an artifact that could resurrect Vlad Dracul (yep, it's a vampire story!). I'm sure the zany librarian fun will continue -

90° and, unsurprisingly, sunny.

11 comments:

Ross said...

Great. Flynn Carsen is my hero.

Laura said...

Forget Noah Wyle - I watch these for Bob Newhart!

Anonymous said...

IMDB doesn't list this, and Noah Wyle is accounted for in two other productions for 2007 and 2008, so the project might have stalled.

Kassie said...

IMDB does list #3. There's just not a lot of info on it yet.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1146438/

I, for one, am really looking forward to the new movie. :)

Anonymous said...

This need to become a series, as I can use a weekly fix, a great show!!!!

Anonymous said...

they are shooting TL3 not more than a half mile from my house right now at an old plantation.

Ruth said...

Wow! Anonymous with the local shooting, lemme know if you get any action shots - too fun!

Anonymous said...

Jonathon Frakes "rocks".........

Anonymous said...

It says that it was to be released on April 2008... I looked on TNT's website and there is nothing there. Annoying, but I am now intrigued. When Is the exact date? If anyone knows...

Ruth said...

I think IMDB is wrong; everywhere I read, it was "Fall 2008". That's what I'm guessing, since filming just wrapped...

Anonymous said...

YAAH~!