June 29, 2009

Random Linkdump

Aaaand now that I've caught up on SLA postings and the book interview announcement, it's time to share a few other tidbits from the last week:

* Get your geek on at Geek the Library! (thanks to Libraryman)

* "The Librarian 3: Quest for the Judas Chalice" wins the Saturn award, given by the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, for "the best presentation on TV". Heh.

* OK, wait, what? School librarians reassigned into teaching positions in Bellevue, WA? I don't know about you, but I'm sure not qualified to teach. (My reference class teacher from grad school would back that up 100%.)

* Just in case I haven't already mentioned it (and if I have, well, I really like it so I'm going to mention it again) : Girl Genius. Go. Read now. I'll wait!

No comments: