April 23, 2007

Catching Up, Part 1

Thanks for the well-wishes, folks! The battle continues but I think I'm starting to win it...

I'm still catching up on things, but here's the first round of items that caught my eye:

* Computers in Libraries was, apparently, a blast - once again I'm bummed to have missed it. Check out the blog posts about it via Technorati.

* This is just cool: "Space Tethers: Slinging Objects in Orbit?"

* Somehow, I think I already knew this: Daily Show viewers are more informed than Fox News viewers. Check out the Pew Research Center's report.

* The First InfoTubey Awards happened April 17th! Check out the winners!

* Another video contest, this time for "Library Love" - from Thomson Gale's librareo project.

It's a sunny 73° and I'm heading home for the rest of the day.

No comments: