January 9, 2007

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

As usual, I'm late on the meme, but hey: it's my first meme since starting this blog!

1) I'm a military brat who spent my formative teenage years in the Benelux region of Europe. Until I got to college, I had never met anyone who'd never left the town they grew up in before. (I didn't think people like that were real!)
2) I went to college on an Air Force scholarship to study aerospace engineering.
3) I still have my tonsils.
4) I like disco. (OK, my husband knows - and deplores - this.)
5) I hate vi. (Long live emacs!)

It's currently 75° and sunny; a really beautiful day. However, they're forecasting a strong possibility of SNOW before the end of the week! If such a thing occurs, I will definitely capture an image for posterity.

No comments: