October 19, 2006

Body Art in the Workplace

The AP's Madlen Read wrote an article titled "Body Art in the Workplace" which was run by my local paper on the cover of the Business section today. (Thanks, Mark, for bringing it to my attention!) The featured body art model? Colleen Harris, a librarian from U. Kentucky. The article discusses how many organizations are rewriting their dress codes, either relaxing them to tightening them up, depending on the organization's focus. A fun read for a modified librarian like myself - I tend to cover up my tattoos in the workplace, but haven't hidden them, and it's hard to hide the nine earrings, so I don't worry about it.

Chilly for us this morning - 46°!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish if i can share my article on Body Art & Painting here.

Jay